Thursday, 2 October 2008

Almost here!!

I
.
.
.
AM
.
.
.
SOOOOO
.
.
.
EXCITED!!!


At 16.00hrs BST today Lisa begins her flight to the UK , she'll land at LHR in the small hours of tomorrow morning and will get here on Saturday!!!

I'll be tracking every mile of her journey on t'internet and be up at 4 tomorrow morning to 'watch' her plane land virtually! :o)

I can't believe it, the day is almost here at last! Yayyyyyyy :o)

5 Comments:

Ndinombethe said...

I am so excited for you! I know that feeling, the countdown...

How long's she coming for? Enjoy. Don't suppose we'll be hearing from you much while she's there. There'll be chatting and coffees and chocolate between friends.

Trac said...

Coffee, chocolate and alcohol?
Yeah... I'm excited for you too! :O)

Daisy said...

I can tell Lisa must be extra-special!

Mr. Nighttime said...

We will expect a joint blog post from this summit...and pictures.

Woo-hoo! Keep us posted.

Silverback said...

Hold crap is she walking from Heathrow ?

Only joking. Our little island is one person less since I left yesterday so Lisa won't be adding a carbon footprint, just stepping into mine.

Guess we're doing our bit for the 'special relationship' between our countries.