.....sorry, was that a whole week just gone by without a single post? Hmmmm I think so!
Oooppssss!
Um, what can I say, I am being particularly crap here lately but I am having way too good a time and I just can't seem to find the time for this blogging thing too often right now.
My mother is currently away for a few days with my sister, work is pretty manic and well, the new guy 'thing' is going good as they say. I barely seem to make it online at all at the moment, let alone long enough to blog, or moreover to read blogs.
I have emails coming out of my ears waiting for a response, a head full of things I want to write here and all manner of other stuff I really should get too but hey....life's too short!
Please don't abandon me though, I'm getting myself sorted into a new routine and I will be back up to speed any day now.
Really! ;)
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
Remember when you committed to a blog a day?
At least you do not have to worry about the Devil finding work for idle hands
just hope you are deservedly enjoying yourself Gem !x
Im thinking it's about time you get yourself out there....good for you
And how is not having time to blog a bad thing?
Post a Comment