Monday, 19 July 2010

I have been remiss....and busy!

Ha, so my promises to return to some kind of 'normality' and blog more frequently seem to have come thus far to nothing.

This time I appear to have surpassed myself...it's a whole week since my last post which I think is probably a record bad blogger incident for me. I really don't know if I have missed an entire week anytime before now!

Life just keeps on getting in the way but for a change it's a very nice bit of life, in fact more than nice! Dates four, five and six with 'N' were on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of this last weekend, cinema, dinner, walks and much talking and drinking of coffee have filled my weekend and I have loved every minute of it. (And hopefully he has too!)

It is just so good to feel something normal and nice again, to feel like not everything in life is crap and to notice myself smiling stupidly still when faced with the less pleasant aspects of my life right now. Things just don't seem so bad and maybe, just maybe, my faith in the male of the species is being a little restored at last!

Yes, I'm still scared witless that it will all go the way of hell.... and this fledgling relationship is not without it's difficulties (is anything I wonder), he too is stuck caring for an elderly mother with no apparent route of escape, but somehow things work out if the are supposed too and I'm gonna keep telling myself that and make a damned good attempt at positivity. ;)

3 Comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations! You deserve a little bit of good coming your way.
I know what you mean about not feeling like everything is crap - been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

maybe the two elderly mothers will get on like a house on fire and want to set up home together! that would be amazing!

Robert N. said...

Nice blog...good luck and have a nice day :-)
Kredyty bez zaswiadczen