Wednesday, 2 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
2 Comments:
OMG. Where was that? I'm in bed watching on iPod and I still thought I was gonna fall.
All I can say is: the meaning of the song to me is about personal courage and believing in our own ability to cope with whatever life throws our way!
Interestingly - even though you have (as ever) completely over-dramatised it, the principle is the same: one foot in front of the other and don't forget to enjoy the beauty along the way :))
Oh and by the way - I am 'J' and am honoured by this blog - yippee xx
Post a Comment