Well, that's the first week over and despite the extreme tiredness and the stress of trying not to mess up I will confess to having enjoyed being back at work!
I'm sure in time like everyone I will grumble before long that I don't want to go to work on the odd occasion but if I do, please someone, just remind me how it was when I didn't!
So, the first week was a bit fraught but by today I felt like I had it sorted, I didn't get lost, didn't miss any customers and made every call on time....that said my bottom line wasn't as good today, which was my first day alone, so I'm a bit disappointed and worried that will be viewed negatively. I really wanted to do everything well today but I suppose I can't have it all so fingers crossed that next week the sales aspect improves because I have a two week probation period to complete...eeeekkkkk!
Friday, 14 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
It will be just fine, you're gonna be great.
If it comes to it, you will have to buy and eat the goods needed to meet your target!
let your personality shine through and they will be eating out of your hand !
i agree with vince!!
Post a Comment