Thursday, 27 May 2010

It's been...

...a pretty hectic week but I think I am finally getting to grips with the working thing!

I still feel half asleep much of the time and it's not helped by my inability to actually sleep when I fall into bed but it is beginning at least, to feel like the norm to be back working.

I just don't seem to be able to fit stuff in like I used too, hence my almost complete absence from here and similar absence from all my usual old haunts, Facebook, Twitter etc..... dammit, I don't even remember to answer half of the text messages I receive, unheard of in gemmak's-ville, I'm usually the one that replies annoyingly quickly!

Other news, er... not much, though I did go out with a friend last night who had an amazing piece of very touching news while we were together, I can't give you details but it was massive, tear invoking stuff and left me, even by proxy, feeling pretty emotional and with something of a renewed sense of life occasionally being good if you give it time. Hell, I'm still smiling and feeling a bit moved and affected by it 24 hours later!

Ok, I'm a soft lump I know.

Right then, I will try and do better here after this poor, almost post-less week but no promises just yet!

1 Comments:

Silvia said...

The 'real' World strikes again!!!