Wednesday, 5 May 2010

The crap car, the date and an interview!

Tired, late night, this will be short and to the point;

The car pulled in an MOT fail but thankfully not too bad a fail. The bits that required fixing to limp it through a retest have been done and later today I should secure the much needed pass certificate.

The date was unusually successful, a good time was had, more if progress is made, let's face it, we have been this far before!

....and suddenly I have an interview today
, more on that if it works out. This time I think I am maybe in with more chance but the situation is pretty amusing, again, more another time!

5 Comments:

Silvia said...

Shaking my pomPom's in support of you! On all fronts xx

Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Gemmak
Your car, you know what no wonder it’s continuing to let you down when you call it ‘That Crap Car’, try a little TLC talking to it, such as: “Hullo my little darling, how are you today” at the same time stroking it’s bonnet, “Now we’re going for a nice little drive today and if you behave yourself I’ll give you wash and brush up tomorrow - promise” getting the picture?, try being nice and see the difference, remember it’s not being mental, if Prince Charles can talk to his flowers and trees and we are told it works for him then you being nice to your car that will work for you.

Good luck with the job interview.

Any news on the ‘date‘ last night having driven 50-miles to get there was it worth ‘it’? - Mick

gemmak said...

Silvia: Lol....thank you, show us yer pom-poms! ;)

Mick: Heh, thank you, I shall try that, though I may do it discreetly to avoid risk of getting a similar rep. to Charlie-Boy! ;)

The date,yes, it was well worth the drive...but we have got this far before have we not so no breath holding! ;)

Anonymous said...

good luck with the interview!

i know what you mean about crap car having also read a Brief History of Tractors in Ukrainian!

urbanvox said...

yayyyy!!! good on ya!
keep us posted on it all! ;)

xxx