Well...there's a turn up, I have won something, I don't usually win stuff, in fact I'm not sure I have ever won stuff before but today I have!!What have I won? I have won 'The laughing Chimp Award', Urbanvox's recent blog competition to blog 'My most embarrassing incident ever'.
Apparently mine was suitably embarrassing to take top spot, it felt it at the time I have to admit but when I was lying there in hospital undergoing the embarrassing procedure[s] necessary I don't think I ever envisaged it would win me a prize!
Somehow it seems rather fitting does it not! ;)
The post can be found by scrolling down a little or HERE.
Anyways, thankyou Mr Vox and your judges, you made my day!


6 Comments:
congratulations xx
Woohooo! Congratulations!
haha! Congratulations! well, it was v-e-r-y embarrassing, especially explaining it to your dad
can't read it ... might be too much for me !! what do you win ???
Way to go!!
that's whawt we're here for! :) hehehehe
Post a Comment