Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Car karma?

At eight o'clock this morning the crap car is due to undergo it's annual and very scary MOT test. The test itself of course is not scary but the outcome very well might be...very scary indeed.

Add to that I have a much looked forward to date tonight, which requires I drive an approximate one hundred mile round trip.....you see my immediate dilemma should the stamp on the oh so important piece of paper carry the heinous 'FAIL' word!

I am on pins waiting and hoping that this is where my luck chooses to change!

Any good car karma is more than welcome to be sent my way ;)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Best of lady. Don't forget though re this evening that if Mohammed will not come to the mountain, the mountain has to go to Moh'd. Make him work for it!

Jennytc said...

Hope it all goes well for you. :)

Anonymous said...

so it was Fail - now what?

Bulldog said...

. . . humming Karma Chameleon . . .

Anonymous said...

Come on - hurry home and dish the dirt (not about the crap car - we know that's a dud) - how was the date? You are my guilty pleasure - and yes I am living vicariously through your dating triumphs/traumas...
Always hoping it goes well xx