Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Thankyou....

....to everyone of you for all the birthday wishes yesterday, here in comments, on facebook and on Twitter. You lot made my day! :)

It was always going to be an odd day for one reason and another, my home situation is somewhat strange and difficult, it's was my first 'occasion' since my fathers death and the ongoing dating saga wasn't causing me much in the way of joy but regardless, I had a good day and a very nice evening with a friend.

It wasn't anything like the party madness one might expect but I think I'm getting a bit beyond all that, it was however a day full of cake, chocolate and the reminder that I have some very good friends out there.

Again, I thank you guys. It may have been a strange day but ultimately I enjoyed it and the gift of friendship is the very best kind of gift!

2 Comments:

daffy said...

It is my duty as a good friend to be nice to old folk. :o)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gemmak said...

Daffy: Lmao....OI! hehe ;) xxxxxx