Tuesday, 13 April 2010

It's my birthday....

....and it's not started well!

'The date' who showed such promise appears to have possibly done a u-turn and I've woken up feeling poorly. Meh!

Perhaps
things will improve as the day goes on. I do at least have the offer of an evening out at a friends later :)

14 Comments:

Sage said...

Have a great birthday, treat yourself to a lovely day and don't worry about the date.. if he was interested he would be there for you xx

gemmak said...

Sage: Thank you chick. Men eh? ick ;)

Sara Greig said...

Happy Birthday. Will be thinking of you today. Have a good one. xxx

gemmak said...

Sara: Thank you :) Hope you are doing ok, thinking of you too, often xxx

urbanvox said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy b'day you!!! :)

gemmak said...

Urbanvox: Thankouuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

Ms Mac said...

Happy b'day to you! Have some cake- always makes me feel better!

:-)

Daisy said...

Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :-)

JiCaLu said...

happy birthday! hope you enjoy yourself :) and men indeed!

Joan said...

Happy Birthday kiddo! I'm sure things will pick up.

Silvia said...

Happy birthday Misses:)

Bulldog said...

You say it's your birthday
Happy birthday to ya.
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.


I know that's not the correct lyrics, but it's the way I always heard it.

gemmak said...

Thank you everyone :) xxxx