....you know what I'm referring to!
Ok, very brief overview, nice enough guy but just so not my type in the reality.
I'm seriously considering abandoning this whole dating malarkey, it's all too much faff and bother and each 'failure' just serves to dishearten me further and make me feel more lonely.
What I want I can't have it seems and what I can have I don't want!
Typical woman eh? ;)
Monday, 8 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
LB: There certainly are...and the princes already seem to have a princess! Dammit.
you can just take a break, then try again perhaps...! you'll find a prince amongst all these frogs :)
You know why oft quoted opinion on this my dear :)
oh gosh the dating things is just horrid i know. How about just giving it a break for a while. You never know what might happen. It really is true that things happen when you least expect them too. x
Post a Comment