Sunday, 7 March 2010

Another day another date!

This is becoming something of a habit!

Today's foray into the world of dating is just a laid back drink at lunch time in a local pub and a chat to get to know one another a little better. Maybe a walk in the park, though given this mornings temperatures I think a skate on the pond would be more appropriate!

This one shows a little more promise, though I have of course recently learned the principle of frogs and princes. He's something of a geek (yes, that's a good thing), he has a good and interesting mind, makes me laugh, lives locally and thus far hasn't mentioned my derriere!

Again he's younger which sometimes concerns me but as every relationship I have ever had seems to have been that way maybe it's just some oddity about me and I should get used to it.

We will see but don't anyone buy a hat! ;)

6 Comments:

Kirses said...

have fun!

gemmak said...

Thank you....fingers crossed! heh.

Unknown said...

Only saw said arse in bike tour photos but it looked very nice to me. Pert is the word I think. But what the heck do I know anyway!

Lisa said...

have fun!!

Mr. Nighttime said...

How did that song from "Full Monty" go? Oh yes, "You can take your hat off.."
u
He didn't mention your arse??? Dmp him, immediately! ;-)

Daisy said...

A good sense of humor and a smart brain are important, for sure!