...feeling a bit miserable and sorry for myself. This is not an attractive thing, I don't like feeling sorry for myself but I seem not to be able to shake it off today, well thus far of course, but it's early, perhaps I will shape up as the day progresses, though I have a particularly unpleasant day ahead so it's not hopeful.
It's not just today, it's the whole week, it's one of 'those' weeks where everything on the agenda is pretty much nasty or bad or difficult and I'll be more than glad when I get to Friday, much as I shouldn't wish my life away.
I'm kinda getting tired of the tough stuff, I'm tired of feeling it's always me that has to find the answers, me that offers comfort and me that at the end of the day has to keep going, dig my heels in and cry alone.
Apparently I am the strong one, apparently I am indestructible and apparently no one wonders how I am in all this crap.
I don't like being alone and not having anyone share things with and I like it even less when my own issues and upsets seem to go completely unnoticed and still I am having one thing after another heaped upon me!
Ok...pity party over, maybe I'll feel better now I've got that off my chest!
*My apologies for being grumpy.
Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this week. :o) *Hug* xx
Hey, hello :) ...and thank you xx
Hey Grumpy! ;o) Chin up and hugs and I'm just on the end of the phone! Hang in there flour! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You have been here before.
I suspect you were in a higher level of depression then?
You came through and those of us you let up close are very proud of you. What cannot be changed has to be borne but remember there are lots of us rooting for you. Big Big Hugs.
If no one is looking - xxx as well.
He's a wise old bird that John - hope your pity party has done the trick and you're feeling brighter!
Don't care who's looking XX
You like bikes? I have the very blog for you and he's a lovely bloke who writes it.
Here's the link:
http://baronsview.blogspot.com/
He had a hard time last year.
Post a Comment