Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Not to be off put...

... by the last debacle, I have another date tomorrow evening!

This one looks a lot more promising, three hours straight on the phone the last two evenings must be a good sign.... and it can only be better than the last one and it's necessary emergency escape!

I know, I know, famous last words!

What is it that they (whoever 'they' are) say, no pain no gain? ;)

8 Comments:

Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Gemmak.
Hope all goes well for tomorrow evening, have a good time, try and enjoy just be extremely careful. Mick x

daffy said...

Full report required please! Oh and if you need anything you have me number. x

Anonymous said...

You

Need

Some

Time

On

Your

Own

HTH

x

gemmak said...

Mick: I always am, all necessary steps at personal security in place.

Daffy: Of course...and thank you ;)

gemmak said...

theperpetualspiral:

D

I

T

T

O

!


but I supsect this will be an ongoing point of discussion! Heh ;) x

Anonymous said...

beware, you may get gladioli .. see previous comment

P said...

Good luck Gemma!

gemmak said...

Rosneath: Lol...that was so funny, I sincerely hope not tho or I will be doing as you did...and rapidly! heh.

P & Lady Banana: Thankyou, time will tell! heh.