Life seems to have become somewhat hectic of late, due in the main to the fact that TP's small surgery a couple of weeks ago is taking slightly longer to recover from than first anticipated.
All is well, it's just slower going than we had expected and as he isn't allowed to drive for now and my mother can't, all driving duties are for a short time, mine. The upside is that I get to have a decent car for a few weeks as opposed to trying to drag the crap car from place to place and I can't say that I much relish having to return to it anytime soon, hell, no electric windows or power assisted steering to name but a few! Ppfftt.
We are up against something of a time issue with this recovery process too because next weekend it will be 50 years since my parents married (jeez, 50 years....given my relationship history that seems pretty damn impressive, if something of an impossibility) and there is a big celebration with overnight stay etc. planned at a local hotel. TP has to be fit by then and so this coming week will be concentrated on that goal...which will be achieved without doubt!
Believe me, you don't do 50 years of marriage and then miss your own party! ;o)
Sunday, 28 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
I think the upcoming anniversary celebration will be a big incentive to get well soon!
I am with Daisy on this one, what better reason to get well
Post a Comment