Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Right then....

....in an effort to get this blog back to some degree of normality I will be trying from this point on to blog stuff, at least to some degree, other than about my current sorry 'situation'. There will of course still be some 'situational updates' because the reality is that it's the biggest part of my life right now and it's going to be a long and difficult journey..... but I will endeavour at least to find a few other things to ramble on about here and there.

No promises of course at this stage, my blogging head is still not really up to scratch and I will still welcome with open arms, any offers of guest posts but hopefully not everything here will be the doom and gloom of recent weeks from now on.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

don't push yourself too far, my dear. If you want to blog, then blog. Otherwise, don't!

I see you seem to be in London right now ... is that good?

Let me know if you fancy living in a cottage in the wilds of Aberdeenshire - I know of one for rent!

auntie belleek

Sage said...

{{hugs}} love whatever you do or write and the guest posters were a great intro to their blogs...

Wallo said...

It's your blog, so you should ramble whatever you feel like! After all, people visit the page to find out how you are doing, what you are feeling etc with great interest and care about you so if that's the main part of your life then why shouldn't you blog it!
Oh and you'll always have a guest poster here if you need it or can't think of anything!

xxx

daffy said...

Right then! Positivity! I like it. That cottage sounds nice.... ;o)

Kitty said...

One day at a time ... some days it'll be ok, some days it won't, but we all know what it's like. Take care. x

Lisa said...

Good for you! Keep it up!