Saturday, 7 February 2009

Women drivers and mad bikers!

Nothing has made me laugh so much as this first video for along time, albeit it does nothing for the defence of women drivers. Watch to the end for the previously mentioned (here and here) Cambridge rising bollards!


And this one is for anyone who has ever ridden a bike. Again, watch to the end or you'll miss the gtruly demented best bit....and hold on to your hat, or should that be helmet!

9 Comments:

Silvia said...

Video A) No wonder us women drivers get such a bad rep. Im afraid to say I see similar things(specialy the petrol pump one) only to often at work and I wish I was allowed to go out onto the forecourt open their Cardoor and slap some of them...I really really do!!!
Video B)WOW!!! He is not as good as me tho! Having finaly mastered the art of riding in a straight line my next stunt will be....stopping in time at a red light!!! Eat yer heart out Robbie Madisson....lolol lolol

Silverback said...

I'd seen the bike one before but the first one was hilarious, especially the 3 minute parking one - that guy had a LOT of patience to sit there watching that going on in front of him.

The gas station one defies belief.

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, J.

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! I thought it was hilarious in the one where the car flipped over, the woman gets out of the car and the first thing she does is make sure to get her purse!

Kitty said...

Someone emailed me that first video - it is funny, I must admit. This morning in Waitrose car park though, there was a man who had got completely 'stuck'. Ten other men were trying to help him manoeuvre his car out - they were pushing, digging the snow, etc. As we walked past, I thought to myself 'if that was a woman, she'd never live it down!' x

Mr. Nighttime said...

You know, I've seen this before, but the two that get to me is the one where the woman can't back up into the space, and the guy gets out of his car, throws her out, and parks it, and the woman that slams into the open gate, flipping the van.

Jennytc said...

Scary, really scary!

Daphne said...

Oh boy, that woman in the 3-minute parking one was stupid. If I'd been her I'd have got out of my car two minutes and fifty-five seconds earlier, told the man behind me how big and strong and clever he was, and got him to park it in two seconds flat. Not all driving skills involve the use of a car, of course.

Arti said...

Hi
this is my first visit here and I must admit this video made me laugh so hard that my 9 year old son came over to check if everything was alright!
thanks for sharing....Ok so I am a woman too, but its true to an extent what they say about woman drivers...somehow most of us can not connect with our car as guys do!Thats why the mishaps!
I learned to drive but hit a pole on my very first reverse..my husband could n't stop talking about it to evry one he met and it was so embarassing!
ANyway its orth a gud laugh!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hilarious gemmak.

Now I'm going to go watch it agin.