Friday, 6 February 2009

Bring on March!

I know, I know, I'm not supposed to be wishing my life away but March this year brings with it a pretty exciting event, one of the best in fact!

When the same thing happened last October I thought it likely would be a 'one off' or at the very least a rare occurrence, time, money and logistics considered but I was wrong....on March the 19th Lisa will arrive from the U.S at Heathrow again in the wee small hours, for another weeks visit!

Last time we had an absolute ball, it was just so fab to be able to actually spend time with she who has been my closest friend for over five years, the person who has been there through all the up's and down's of those years and who probably knows me better than almost anyone else. We have had a constant, many times daily email conversation going on for all that time and to actually be able to talk face to face was just amazing!

So, in March, more of the same, Leffe, pancakes for breakfast, hilarity, chatter and the pleasure of being able to hang out for 'real'!

I can't wait! Yayyyyyyy! :o)

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah. You had such an adventure last time and i am sure your gonna have loads of fun this time also. Now dont wish Feb away... valentines in Feb?!!!
Hurrah Lisa is coming.

Nicey said...

Sounds great thats just what bestest friends are there for init !!
Laters

Nicey

Anonymous said...

Shes not riding my Bike!!!

:o)

Silverback said...

I hope my arrival back in England a week later will be treated with a similar fanfare !

We do seem to fly the Atlantic at similar times but in opposite directions. I'm getting paranoid.

Daisy said...

It's always good to have something very fun to look forward to!