Try being behind that....you can't see infront of the first approaching vehicle and by the time you get to them yourself the damn things are back up! Ack.
Thursday, 15 January 2009
Bloody bollards - redux!
So, just in case you were in any doubt as to what these things are all about, I thought I would enlighten you further with a little clip I took yesterday on my travels! Hell, I'm good to you lot! ;o)
Try being behind that....you can't see infront of the first approaching vehicle and by the time you get to them yourself the damn things are back up! Ack.
Try being behind that....you can't see infront of the first approaching vehicle and by the time you get to them yourself the damn things are back up! Ack.
Labels:
Cambridge,
Rising bollards,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
Yeah agreed its a complete load of bollards .....
Mind you it is funny seeing the unfortunates on youtube that think they can beat the bollards :-)
Good heavens ... so are these on roads which normal traffic takes too? Aren't there any warning signs??
Hahaha! I love that you posted this.
Bloody hell! That could give you a cast iron enema if you're not careful! ;-)
Well you learn something every day. I always thought Bollards were a British variety of cigarette. In a skit in "Beyond the Fringe" you have a group of effeminette "BBC types" chatting as only such gay types might only to end the skit with a very masculine sounding commercial tune "Smoke Bollard, a Man's cigarette." http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3724/is_200203/ai_n9068114
Now I know bollards are those phallic devices that rise up out of the roadway, oh so erect, challenging all comers.
Post a Comment