Thursday, 5 February 2009

SNOW....I got SNOW!!!!

Happy, happy, happy!

So my Tesco delivery has been cancelled, do I care? Nope! I have chocolate, coffee and snow, what more could I want! :o)

(Images clickable)








15 Comments:

Jennytc said...

So have we - again! It's boring now. :)

Sage said...

Glad you got your bucketful... do you know how much hassle that was to order for you ? just kidding, enjoy it as it won't be here for too long soon to be replaced by rain.

WendyCarole said...

And very pretty it looks too.

Anonymous said...

Ooh thats so pretty, is that a canal?

Anonymous said...

Nice piccies Gemm.
Am very impressed with your blog.
Deciding to have a look around others now, but feel a bit like a peeping tom :o)

I have just looked at that and thought 'what has twitter done to my grammar'?

Keep up the good work

Dave

Unknown said...

So pleased for you, beautiful photos. I'd love to know where they were taken.
Sue-que

Kitty said...

We got loads too! x

Mr. Nighttime said...

Loverly, just loverly...now, pick up a shovel, get on a plane, and take some of mine away...

Joan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally, now you stop with the whining:)

Snowbabies said...

Beautiful images, especially like the lampost one :-)

Kate said...

Congrats from Scotland too ! D'ya want some more Jane? we got lots - hehehe...

Deanna said...

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.. except yours came in the form of whitestuff.... happy snowballs to you!

Anonymous said...

And very pretty it is too! Has yours turned to slush yet? Ours has. :(

gemmak said...

Jenny: Lol, no it isn't! ;o)

Sage: Well it's much appreciated! :o)

Wendy: Beautifil, beautiful SNOW! :o)

Smidge: Some canal some River Ouse.

Dave: Lol, you are supposed to 'peep' into blogs, we like it! ;o) The grammar, hey, as long as we know the difference it's not so bad! ;o)

Susan: In my back yard, Cambridge UK :o)

Kitty : Yayyyy for yours :o)

gemmak said...

Mr Nighttime: Ok, you got the ticket?? heh.

Joan: Lol, of course! ;o)

Snowbabies: Thank you :o)

Kate: Yup, bring it on!

Deanna: Happy snowballs indeed, Lol, I love your comments, always make me laugh :o)

Jay: Well it had but we just got more! :o)))