Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Interview me!

I did this a few years back but I thought another go might be fun. This version comes via Mr Nighttime and it works like this;

If you want to be 'interviewed on your blog' drop me a mail or a comment and I will mail you five questions, you answer them in a blog post and send me the link. I think originally the rules said to mail the originator the reply as well as post it but just a link seems simpler.

Here's my interview, as supplied by MrN.

1. Which movie/television show best describes your life and why?

'Forrest Gump' for this quote alone; "Life is like a box of chocolates....you never know whay you're going to get"

2. A former friend that badly hurt you in past, now calls you up and asks for your help with a serious matter, one of life or death. Do you help them?

Yes, no question. To be honest I'm not sure if that's because I would feel guilty if I didn't or because I would actually care about the outcome for the individual but either way, yes.

3. Vacation - Paris or New York City?


No brainer - NYC, my #1 destination since about age six!

4. What is your favorite curse word? (okay, I stole this from "Inside The Actor's Studio.)


Um....'f*ck', sorry but it can be said with real feeling. If I'm in the company of anyone I might offend then 'bugger' would be my second choice.

5. If there is one moment in your life that changed your outlook on the world forever, what would it be?


I'm not sure I can come up with just one, there have been a few instances that changed my outlook on life significantly for differing reasons so I'm going with three;

a. Meeting Fletch....who taught me to look at life differently and made the previously impossible seem possible.

b. Losing my career through long term health issues.....not to be recommended.

c. Having to give Tilly away.....which taught me a degree of cynicism.


Ok....your turn now guys, come on, join in! ;o)

10 Comments:

Unknown said...

Go!
Make a change for me to be interviewed. Turning the tables sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting and different kinda interview, sounds very funny too,If this going to be the pattern in Interview then it will be a cake slice for an interviwer :-)

Mr. Nighttime said...

Thank you my dear. Now if I can get Zoe to do hers... ;-)

Oh, and if NYC is your numero uno destination, you had best tell me when you are going! It will give me an excuse to visit my mom and brother, and we could meet face-to-face. No excuses!

Rantha - the interviewer gets to change the questions from the one they were interviewed with, so you can be creative as you want.

Daisy said...

My favorite curse word is "Rats!"

Sage said...

You have mail xx xx

Nicey said...

I can't go doing that you will know to much abaout me !!!
Laters
Nicey

gemmak said...

All of you 'playing'....your questions will be with you within 24 hours.

Rathna: Lol....the questions change and it's only fun :o)

Mr Nighttime: Re. NYC....you can be sure of it! :o) That Zoe eh? Tsk! heh.

Nicey: Lol.....lightweight! ;o)

Mr. Nighttime said...

Zoe answered them...

Mick's Page 2. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Gemmak
Hopefully the link will work
Click here.