Apologies for the picture quality, too dark and too lazy to go down three floors this early to get closer!
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
11 Comments:
It's still enough snow for me to be very glad I'm here.
Good decision not to go downstairs - we get the picture, literally, from where you were. Stay warm.
That's not snow! It's flippin dandruff or icing sugar! hehe.
I wish that was all we had although I am happy it is long gone now... *waves bye to the snow and closes the gate behind it*
It's damn cold out there... but yes it was nice to have another sprinkling after the snow in October..
Enjoy the snow.
Wish why it doesn't ever snow in the tropics.
Have a great year ahead!
That looks fun! I sure wish it would snow sometime where I live. I would like to feel it on my paws.
Hey, come here to upstate NY. We know snow...
Yeah. Here too.
probably all gone by now!!
belleek
It was thicker and heavier in Belgium - we had at least 5cms in our neck of the woods which is the most that I can remember in ages. It's -8°C right now and due to get very, very cold tomorrow. I hope to hell that nobody is driving as it will be treacherous.
Still, I love snow too - proper snow though - like I've seen in the Ardennes :)
We just had ice.
I hate ice.
Your snow looked pretty though. :)
It's truly amazing what you guys call snow. That's just a heavy spring frost in Nebraska. :o}
Post a Comment