Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Snow fight

I'm poorly and I have the definite hump, I don't know what ails me but all of me hurts, I feel sick, I have the tummy and head ache from hell and I don't like it....but this video clip in my mailbox this morning cheered me up so I will share it with you coz I'm nice like that! ;o)


Sound on

7 Comments:

Kate said...

Hi Jane, Gosh you can almost hear that horse saying " I'll flaming show them" ! Funnay... It cheered me up too! Hope you're feeling better as the day goes on. Cheers...

Sage said...

Cute video - I love the budweiser horse adverts they are absolutely the best.

{{hugs}} hope you feel better soon.

Daisy said...

I never knew horses were so mischievous!

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

LOL That was great!

Michelle said...

Get Well soon petal :o)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your not-good- feeling...I think half the world is going through something like this just now. So hope you get better soon.

Love the horse video!

Anonymous said...

You better yet? ;o) I hope you are. I was a bit head and ear achey yesterday but with all my other moans I thought I'd keep it to myself... til now :o) Have a steady day today. :o)