I have very kindly been given a 'sisterhood' award by Wise Herb, I might could question her choice in me but just the same I feel kind of flattered so thankyou Mrs Herb :o)It goes like this, I now have to choose eight lady bloggers, sorry guys, I didn't make the rules, who's blogs show great Attitude and/or Gratitude to pass this award on to so here goes, the following are hereby duly awarded:
Lisa - because she's my best friend and her attitude to life has got the pair of us through many a 'scrape'....and likely, given how we seem to live our lives, will go on doing so for a long time yet!
Fabulous - for making me think, for her insightfulness, her honesty....and her cakes!
H.L.- for great tenacity and attitude in the face of tough times.
Daffy - for having the right attitude to life and despite our friendship being in relative infancy, being one of those 'sisters' who already makes a difference to my life.
Alright tit - a relatively new blog to me but one who's author has the most astounding approach/attitude to life and what it throws at her, refreshingly 'pulls no punches' and retains a fab sense of humour despite her trials.
That's the way life is - because Joanna is one of life's truly special people.
Daisy the curly cat - because she has great cattitude and brightens my every day!
....and finally, I'm going to break the rules here because it's my blog and because the recipient of my final award goes to a man who is without doubt secure enough in himself to be called a 'sister' and not be phased by it! I just can't hand out awards for attitude/gratitude without including him!
JW of Welcome to my world, long time friend, supporter of me in my good and bad times, a very clever guy with a knack for kicking my arse when I need it and for knowing 'where I'm at'. An intellectual who confounds and confuses me at times but who makes me think, never deserts me and can always be relied upon whatever is going on in his own life. This guy is family to me and I can't exclude him purely for his gender, so shoot me! ;o)
*Incidentally, I won't beat any of you over the head if you prefer not to pass it on!


7 Comments:
Just to let you know that the link to Alright tit goes to Daffy's blog!
Flighty: Doh! Thank you...fixed :o)
Yay. I get an award too. Thats fab thanks. And for my cakes too. At least someone is grateful, wasnt the reciever. haha.
I love the other reasons too.
Thank you .xx
Fearsome company. You've made me blush!
Sister John
Congratulations on your award! And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too, sister.
Yes, Congrats! Well deserved.
And thank you, thank you! I am honored.
erm... you calling me a tit? :o)
Tit seems to be a word that is staying with me quite a bit lately!
WOW! Thanks you so much... (Thanks you so much? Doh indeed!)
This is lovely and I am so chuffed!
How was the haggis then? I bet you like tripe don't you?
x
Post a Comment