
Well they say don't they, that diamonds are a girls best friend, so how about a diamond, but not just any old diamond, forget clarity colour and carats, forget Tiffany & Co. or Garrard instead there is a new diamond available and a coloured one at that. Fancy coloured diamonds have long been more valuable than the run of the mill offerings and now there is a very special one available should you have thousands of dollars at your disposal!
It's called 'Lifegem' and it has all the same characteristics both in appearance and carbon tech.spec. as the more traditional version, the only difference?....it's made from carbon extracted from the cremated remains of your loved one!!
How lovely! Not! Who the hell thought up that delightful little, er
What? You mean it's not at the top of your Christmas wish list? I am astounded! I can't imagine why!
As it happens I still have Poppy tucked away in her little box after all these years, this wasn't by design, it was more that in all the upheaval of my life around the time of her departure I never quite got to deciding what I would do with her ashes, I packed her when I left Scotland, bought her with me and somehow never got to a final decision and she is still packed away in her little box....maybe I have the answer as to what to finally do with her now?
.....or maybe NOT! Whatever next!
There is however this more traditional option you could perhaps make suggestions of to your significant other, should you strangely not fancy the Lifegem for your Christmas treat. I don't think 34k is too much to ask for something so stunningly, perfectly, amazingly beautiful do you? Tiffany daaahling, is there anywhere else?


7 Comments:
oh! look at my beautiful ring!
Lovely ring from tiffany, the other idea of creating jewellrey from remains (human or animal) is bordering on the repulsive to me. I suppose it is an update on the idea of the victorian mourning jewels but not my cup of tea.
Pinkjellybaby: I know, I might 'steal' it! ;o)
Sage: The Tiffany ring is heaven...the other idea more akin to hell, borderline repulsive indeed.
This got me thinking. After I'm gone I might arrange to have my teeth made into a necklace.
Wifey will love it!
My sister Pixie is in a little silver urn with a pawprint on top. Sometimes I feel sad when I look at it.
Hmmm, I've heard of this before. It kind of makes my toes curl up. Love the Tiffany ring though!
I feel the same as you about hairdressers but I, too, have found a nice one. We talk and laugh about everything but Benidorm and the like! And she knows I just want a cut, not all the twiddly bits!
I wonder what causes the ring to be blue, and if they all are...
You can also gather a lock of hair from your (living) significant other or child and they can make a ring out of that, too.
Not so weird. It's all about the carbon, I guess.
Post a Comment