Saturday, 15 November 2008

I can haz flowerz!

7 Comments:

zoe said...

Who from? Nobody sends me flowers :(

Anonymous said...

They're very pretty. What was the occasion?

gemmak said...

Zoe: FLETCH!!!!!I know, I know, remain standing please! ;o)

Little cat: None, I must just be loverly! ;o) heh.

Unknown said...

Bit sparse on the words front today Maam?
Not at all like you to be lost for something to say - you OK?

gemmak said...

JohN: Lol...Yes, I just couldn't think of anything to say...I was too stunned! heh.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Pretty!! You lucky thing! :)

No-one used to send me flowers, but something seemed to happen about five years ago and now I do get the odd bunch! Next one I get, I'll do the 'I can has flowers' thing and post it! Great idea!

Is it your birthday?

gemmak said...

Jay: Yes, next time you get some let us all see...we have to make the most of these rare moments! heh. No, it's not my birthday...and as far as I am aware he's not having an affair! ;o)