
This little trauma, the result of an altercation with the fridge door last night, is more than annoying! ;o)
I have a complete dislike of my nails being differing lengths and so the rest had to be dealt with too....the result, I can't type (even more typos), I can't pick things up, I can't open tins and things, worse still rolling a cigarette is a feat of endurance (yes, not a very feminine passtime I know) and my finger ends, that rarely actually manage to make contact with anything because the nails are in the way, are getting sore from sudden use! I always have nails, my very dexterity depends on them!
And yes, they are real and no they aren't french manicured, they are just white like that naturally.....one of the few positive side effects of a long standing medical condition!
Ack! Ack! Ack!


11 Comments:
Don't worry, be calm, take deep breaths and relax...
I've called you the paramedics and alerted the media...! Do you need chocolate...?!
:O)
Fletch: Lol...indeed I do! I shall expect to be furnished with copious amounts upon your return...particularly as it was your fault! It was afterall making your dinner that required me to open the offending fridge door! heh ;o)
But will you be able to hold the chocolate ?
And yes you were right. This post went right over my head. There was me thinking nails were just something that collect dirt and enable one to easily extract nose boogers.
You seem to need yours for everything from keeping your balance to opening tins of spam.
You're a strange and puzzling breed, you women people.
Lovely hands though !
heheh
Call 999. :P
I like to have long nails, too! Only I like mine to be much pointier.
Silverback: You mean you never felt nails down your back??! ;o)
Lisa: Shushhh you! heh
Daisy: You need your pointier for the slapping game ;o)
I don't mind my nails being different lengths but I HATE it when I rip one and it tears below the quick!! Ouch ouch ouch!!
And mine tear often, and they flake and split, too. I'm the opposite of you, I think. I generally keep mine bout half the length of yours, and rounded. LOL!
"I've called you the paramedics ..."
Sorry, I'm off duty...
I saw the damage before I read the post. I thought you might have sustained it slip sliding into those jeans?
Quicky - Scholls make a liquid for toughening up toe nails that split. My thumb nails split in layers due to the number of tablets I have to get out of foil blister packs. The foot stuff is great for sorting out this problem. Comes in a contained that looks like a pen.
Gosh Jane - Your nails dolook incredibly white -I wish mine were, I have 'the' most ugly yellow colour on mine... I even called at a manicurist place and asked them what I could use and sh didn'thave a scoobie.. She just suggested I try a french manicure kit.
It's true that Jane has the most gorgeous nails - but I like to keep mine short, short, short these days - I can type far quicker that way.
Post a Comment