For JW (you should never dare me) who requested a 'does my bum look big in this' picture of something from the 'freebie wardrobe' I acquired on Wednesday....voila, designer jeans. Don't say I never do as I am asked! ....and don't answer the question, it was rhetorical, besides which none of me is very big..... unfortunately not even the bits I would like to be!
*Fletch, don't even think about saying it!


15 Comments:
Thank you Mam! Very trim and the jeans are exactly the right size to confirm it.
haha! Great post. And no it doesn't look big... even if it was rhetorical. Perfect fit - you weren't kidding about you two being the same size.
Great bum! And how lucky that you are the same size as SIL! BG x
I can't tell . . . your hands are in the way. :o)
Oh great....the one time I want a photo to enlarge and you didn't upload a bigger version !
Everyone is wondering why I'm peering so closely at my laptop screen now.
Me thinks this post is NOT perv friendly !
Yep, I tried to enlarge the photo, too. For research purposes!
Wow - check those nails out! :O)
Nice TV... :O) (What I miss? ;O) )
Ciao Ciao
Yes it does. But a big bum is NEVER a bad thing....
Without even looking, I'm smart enough to know the correct answer is "NO!"
Zoe should remember that comments the next time someone remarks on the size of her bosom. (running for cover!)
Sooooo glad I only commented on the size of the photo !!
Typical Gemmak, always arseing about on her blog...
You've made a right ass of yourself this time - you'll be the butt of all sorts of cheeky jokes, they'll really be scraping the bottom of the barrel.
[ Is that enough now Fletch? ;-) ]
Punc. Bottom of the Barrel Dude... Stop it! :o)
Oh bum, ok then. :-P
Post a Comment