More here.
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Maru the cat
You know those days when you can think of absolutely nothing to blog...this is one of them, so instead I give you Maru the Cat, a very amusing Scottish Fold living in Japan who has his own blog and penchant for squishing himself into a tight space!
More here.
More here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
LOL, aint all cats the same?
Mine used to love carrier bags as long as they didn't fight back, an open carrier bag was something to be dived into and pounded around the room....
:)
That cat is adorable! I wish I could make my legs go out like that.
Chippy: Lol...yup, mine all used to do it too...tho not with quite the same leg 'dexterity'!
Daisy: He's handsome isn't he...I wish I could make my legs go out like that too, you are not alone! ;o)
hehe! brill. Are you having bloggersblock?
Actually Maru looks more like a standard short haired tabby, can't spot any 'folds' here!!
Tabby's always have the 'M' on their forheads!
I love Maru!
That bit where he does two in one go...
Double whammy!
Then he sits there trying to pretend that he planned to end up wrapped up in packaging all along.
Brilliant :O)
Post a Comment