Friday, 31 October 2008

Busy is good!

Well, whilst the level of work gemmak designs has bought thus far to my door might not be likely to keep me in diamonds anytime soon, it is keeping me busy, very busy...and that's a good thing! Yes, I mean it.

I might have a stiff neck and shoulders from sitting hunched over my laptop for much more time than even my normal excesses, I might not have the ironing pile under the same degree of control as is the norm and I might not be 'twittering' at my normal level but I like it, it's kinda nice!

I am too busy to worry about the usual 'worry stuff' that too often hovers about in my head, I feel like I have some small degree of purpose, instead of drifting around aimlessly day in and day out, I am doing stuff that mostly that I enjoy and best of all, a very rare occurrence in gemmak's-ville..... I have slept right through the last two nights!!!! Yipeeee.

Busy is good! All I have to do now is maintain it somehow....oh, and try to catch up with my ever growing email mountain!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I too have a problem with lack of purpose sometimes, so I can well understand how you like being busy.

Well done! It's not easy getting something new off the ground. :)

gemmak said...

Jay: I hate being 'at a loose end', ...and thank you, maybe this time I can keep it up! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Just don't fall behind on your Ironing chores... :O))))

gemmak said...

Fletch: Lol..less of your cheek or I might feel it appropriate to mention the 'L' word at this point! ;o)

Daisy said...

Being busy is good, but you need some time to relax, too!

ps: Happy Halloween!