Thursday, 30 October 2008

OCD for cats!

Busy, busy, busy....no time for a real post right now so just a 'cheaty' post today!

Gotta love it tho....

6 Comments:

Trac said...

No. I don't love it.

In fact, I'm going to phone Ofcom up and complain about you!

Only I'll just wait until The Mail on Sunday decides that you are not funny first, then I'll do it.

Just wait... those poor little cats will have to sell their story to The Sun now, and it will be all your fault! ;O)

Mr. Nighttime said...

It's a cat condo...

Daisy said...

This gives me an idea....

Anonymous said...

cool for cats!

gemmak said...

Trac: Dang!....and I didn't even say I slept with you! ;o)

MrN.Lol...it is! heh.

Daisy: Ohhh what....do tell! heh

Daffy: Very! ;o)

Unknown said...

Apologies to all. I suspect it was gemmak dealing with me on a fab. redraw of my blog template that kept her busy.
Anyone who wants a fine job - keep her busy!