Saturday, 1 November 2008

Daisy the curly cat

For those among you who like myself have something of a 'penchant' for all things feline, if you haven't met Daisy the curly cat yet I suggest you do!

Daisy is a Devon Rex who lives in Florida with her brother Harley and she is one of a kind. Daisy updates every day and never fails to brighten my morning and make me smile or laugh out loud....really if you are a cat person you have to go see for yourself what Daisy gets up to. Just to whet your appetite here is Daisy in her 'love bug' outfit!


And for those of you concerned about any welfare issues, I promise you Daisy is a very happy cat and one of the best cared for, lovely natured felines you could wish to meet and her human knows all there is to know about caring for cats :o)

6 Comments:

Daisy said...

Ah, thank you so much for your nice post! I feel very proud and honored. My biggest goal is to make people smile and feel happy.

Even though I look a little bit crabby in my photo, I actually do enjoy dressing up, because I get delicious treats for modeling. When I see the camera, I run straight to it!

Unknown said...

Just a grumpy old git I suppose but can I just say that I think it is demeaning to dress up animals as here. Hard to state why I find it so but I just do. I am not a cat man but none of my dogs was ever required to do this sort of thing; not even 'speak' for treats or sit up and beg. I did not have to 'speak' or beg so why is it expected of animals.
Rant over.

Jack said...

That is not a happy looking kitty. The thought balloon is saying "As soon as you go to sleep, I'm going to sneak in and steal your breath!

I lived with a cat for 16 of my 18 years at home. Now, I'm totally allergic to cat dander.

Trac said...

Daisy - you're a supermodel!

(And your Halloween outfit is particularly fetching)

Mr. Nighttime said...

Whatz you lookin at hooman? I seen you in worse.

Anonymous said...

Daisy always looks so pissed off. We need a pic of her playing or something. :) hehe