
.....and never to be repeated!
Ok ok...I give in, I am bowing to mounting chorus of pressure to post a picture of 'the dress' in situ so to speak!
As the title says it's a once only offer and there are no guarantees how long it will remain here.
The last time I wore a dress I was still at junior school and it will probably be as long again until the next time I do! ;o)
Jeans, where are my jeans??


21 Comments:
It is such a beautiful dress and you look lovely in it.
Maybe you should try wearing one again?
Gem! You look fantastic in it! It fits perfect and it really suits you. Now, what was the problem showing us that photo :o)
I just hope that the dress doesn't get shoved to the back of your wardrobe, never to be seen again. That would be a shame.
How did it feel wearing the high heals? They look great too btw :o)
Good god - who is that? I never met her. She looks absolutely gorgeous - but where's Gem?
It looks great
So pleased you caved in to the pressure and posted the photo. Should definitely wear it again. I love my jeans too but you look great in that. Can picture a few other styles you might like, but with Fletch around picking out dresses with such an eye you don't need my advice.
Love the photos of the trip. That pass is insane!!!!!!
"You look so different when you takes those glasses off" Generally a line from some corny Hollywood film but I reckon your fans should get together and sponsor you to wear dresses more often. Funds to local cat rescue place.
Eyes wide open. Hands to my chest. Mouth agape. Gem???
Get me my drool bib! You got great legs my dear...Oh, and the dress looks fab on you...
Get me my drool bib! You got great legs my dear...Oh, and the dress looks fab on you...
YOu look great!!! You should wear it often, it suits you, and it's really pretty!
Down, Mr N. Behave yourself. LOL!
You are one adventuresome HOT BABE!
AND... a lucky traveling girl.. OH how I would love to travel through mountains and tunnels!
You look fabulous! And the scenery pics, are to die for.
Ehhhhhhhhh, you're a GIRL!
Girls are yucky - just ask Lisa.
;-)
Punc... Ahhh so you've had that conversation already then...? ;o)
I think she looked lovely... :o)
(Shhh... he's on the right track)
Girls ARE icky, but you look lovely in your dress. :)
How pretty!
Looks good to me!
Fletch - years of experience have taught me, well and truly and repeatedly, that girls are indeed icky.
She does look REALLY good in that dress though and ought to do it more often!
Lol...um...thanks guys....but I take exception to the girls are icky...we are fabby! ;o)
Glad I got to see it, looking goooood :)
It's a nice dress!
Post a Comment