Thursday, 18 September 2008
Continental Kittens!
There are always kittens to be found wherever you go...in this case Positano, where there were six at the villa (two of which are the ones feeding from their mum) and Laas where the two ginger ones, who we discovered were the offspring of last years 'camping kitten', lived at the campsite and spend their days 'visiting visitors'! (Sound on)
Labels:
Europe,
Holidays,
Photography,
Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
Ah, they are so adorable! I liked seeing the orange-y cats playing.
You are NOT, I repeat NOT allowed to show Lisa cute pictures of Kittehs because it's hard enough as it is to stop her from adopting half of America's "at risk" baby felines.
Name: Lisa.
Desired occupation: Cat Rescue Centre (a.k.a. mad cat lady).
Daisy: One of the orange-y cats is playing with an M&M....I think it was very tasty, do you like M&M's?
Punctuation: Lol...She has my every sympathy...you men are mean! heh. I am so with her on the AKA thing! lol.
Post a Comment