Well, in the first instance we had a fab weekend full of fun, food, friends and family and the merest hint of a possibility of something happening that would be 'heaven on a stick'! I won't go into details at this stage but should a small miracle occur and it actually transpire, you will be the first to know!
Secondly and more importantly, this is the week I have been waiting to arrive for what feels like forever, the week that sees my best friend Lisa arrive on UK soil at Heathrow for a visit and finally, after over four years of a continuous ten (or fifty) a day email conversation habit, we get to meet for real next Saturday!!!In fact it seems impossible that we haven't already met in many ways, it's hard to believe that we haven't, it feels like we have, it feels like after all we have shared over the years we must have but now at last we are going too and I can't wait!! It's only 5 days away now and I am soooo excited I'm like a hyperactive five year old at Christmas!!!!


6 Comments:
I'm so excited for you.
I can't wait to hear how it went.
Wow!Enjoy every minute!
Have fun with your friend!
I'm starting to feel quite excited myself! :O)
I'm excited for you! I hope it goes well.
have fun and I'm dying to hear about 'heaven on a stick'
belleek
Post a Comment