Today begins phase two of 'The Patients' (from here on in referred to as 'TP') possible medical treatment.
Phase one, the surgery, has been a resounding success with recovery, albeit far from over, progressing much better than we had dared to hope, phase two begins this evening as I hit the road again to start on the first leg of a 400 mile round trip as 'patient transport services'.
The designated hospital is far from home and for obvious reasons a 'driver' is required, that's me! I may not be much help medically but driving I can do and this time I get a stop over. I am only leaving tonight because tomorrow's appointment is early and we do actually need to get there! The M25 and M40 being what they are, if I attempted the whole journey in one hit we would likely never make it on time!
The appointment is an important one, with the attendant concerns and anxieties, it's the day that should provide us with all the detailed post operative information and where we will learn if any further treatment is required.... and if so then specifically what.
There is an up-side in all situations if you look hard enough, so they tell me.... the up-side to this one?....I get to drive TP's verynicethankyouverymuch car, it being much more comfortable and more importantly, more reliable than my old jallopy!
Fingers and thumbs crossed please if you will, for a positive outcome :o)
Thursday, 3 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Comments:
Keeping it all crossed for you and yours sweetie.
Although I may have to uncross bits at strategic moments otherwise Wookiee may get a little antsy ;-)
Sending positive vibes from "down under" ;o)
Hi, sending healing vibes and hoping for the best of outcomes for you, everything crossed.... Take Care, Kate x.
good luck for tomorrow flower. Hope everything goes great guns for everyone concerned.
And do be careful with the patients car! lol
sending all the best to the patient and his driver!!
You got it, Gemmak! :)
Post a Comment