Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Ribbit!

How many?

6 Comments:

mainely stitching said...

It's like one of the kids' books - the more I look the more I see!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do love frogs! We have two ponds but not one frog this year. Such a shame. Once our pond looked like yours, little bug-eyed heads everywhere!

Thanks for the pic!

Anonymous said...

We did have a pond until it was filled in 3 years ago. The frogs still come back. Such a shame for them and I feel really guilty for ruining their home.

I think I can see 4 ...

gemmak said...

Barbara: Lol...kids books aren't my forte! ;o)

Jay: Frogs are fab! :o) Ssdly it's not my pond...we are 3 floors up but it's my 'outlaws' so I get to visit often :o)

Little cat: Awwww ....build a new one? 3 incidentally...well I think so, maybe you found another! ;o)

Mr. Nighttime said...

Don't know if you have them there, but we have these tiny frogs here in western NY state called "spring peepers." They make a helluva racket during mating season, which I think ended a few weeks ago.......

gemmak said...

Mr Nighttime: I need pics! ;o)