Thursday, 29 May 2008

Enough!

I had a long and remarkably positive post all ready and waiting for this morning, a kind of antidote to the fact that the last few days have bought with them much worrying and challenging news....and then a third helping of crap landed with me early today, and suddenly my resolve to be positive in the face of adversity has diminished somewhat and the post no longer seems to reflect my current state of mind.

They say everything comes in three's, let's hope 'they' are right because right now I don't need anything more to contend with, as fast as I seem to pull myself together and rally my small mind into some semblance of order, it seems the next heap of crap lands somewhere in my near vicinity!

Enough already!

Apologies, I suspect a small pity party may take place here for an hour or two while I muster whatever it is we muster in these times when we need to get a grip but for now all I can think to add is 'for fucks sake'...and thank God or Allah or Buddha or who the hell ever for friends and Fletch!

7 Comments:

Mick's Page 2. said...

I never understand why some people in life get all the ‘crap’ and others get nothing, you do seem to be getting more than your fair share though. Perhaps ‘Him’ up there who dishes out our adversities in life is testing you to find out the level of your limit

What little help I can give is - Chin in, chest out step forward and don’t let the bastards grind you down.

Jennytc said...

My Dad says that too, Mick. Gemmak, as you say, thank God for Fletch and friends - they'll get you through.

Mahala said...

I know exactly where you're coming from. I'd say "It'll all get better" but I'm still waiting for that myself. I can promise you, that it will be different.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there..

I think it is illegal in some way to use the work f*ck and God/Allah/Buddha in the same paragraph. ;-)

But I won't tell anyone.

heh

xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, crap. I'm sorry you're still getting bad things happening to you. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))

Anna said...

As for the "get a grip" part, that comes in time after everything has had a chance to sink in.

Sending lots of hugs your way.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx