Along the way I took a few pictures, if you are expecting seafront pictures, don't, the only time we made it to the sea it was either dark or raining! I did find these though;



(Click to enlarge)



The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
8 Comments:
Welcome back :) Those are lovely pictures, even if they're not of the sea :)
Oooh, those are gorgeous!
Coincidentally, I bought Other Half an orchid yesterday, just because. It's a yellow one - no idea what sort, it's the first orchid to cross the threshold. I hope I don't kill it.
I'm glad you had a nice break, if a little odd. Odd can be good .. or at least, OK...
Jennifer: Lol..thank you, I would have liked a little sea though! ;o)
Jay: They are easy killed! :o/
Oh, dear. Well, I'll do my best. :(
Jay: IMO it's usually more luck than judgement ;o)
Ooo... What IS that pink flower? Some sort of lily, I suppose. It's beautiful!
Lisa: It's an Orchid :o)
Hi again, the last one looks for all the world to me like one of these African tribal masks or an old man with a turned up 'tache' and he is sticking his tongue out at us hehe - yeah, I know the Psychiatrist is on his way....
Post a Comment