Monday, 10 March 2008

Vive la resistance!

I seem to have ruffled a feather or two with my 'Quote of the day' post over the weekend!

It's been a long time since I was subjected to comment insults and on the few occasions I have been previously it was concerning serious subjects that others were likely to have strongly held opinions on.

This time it seems to be a lighthearted joke that has hit a sore point with someone, who from a 'one liner' has subsequently deduced that I "probably love fox hunting" and wishes for my life to be "derailed".

Oh how little some people know before they wade in with all guns blazing.

Hey ho....we are all entitled to our point of view, however ill informed, so on the principle of upholding the tenets of free speech and all that I will ride with it on the basis that, what is particularly amusing is not the quote in itself but that my commenter completely misunderstood my amusement in it, despite explanation.

Hell, here's always one isn't there!

0 Comments: