Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Challenge accepted

I'll probably live to regret this but when I posted a few days back that I had managed to meet the challenge issued to me to post here every day for a year two people, Melissa and Shephard, challenged me to make it two years!

So, for good or evil I accept the challenge to get a post here everyday heaven help me again until 31st December 2006. Same rules as before, the 'how's why's and wherefore's' don't matter, I just have to get the post up somehow each day.

....and you thought you had escaped so much drivel! You thought wrong.

Oh and Melissa, Shephard, backatcha guys, I am offering up the same challenge to you. Any takers? ;o)

2 Comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Oh yeah, just the excuse you were looking for. :)

Shephard said...

Oh boy. I could do that, I think. But the problem is, I don't keep all my posts up! I take some down. I do post everyday tho. So, you'd have to make sure to check once a day to make sure I did. ;) Cuz I do take posts down. lol Plus, if my internet goes out... I have NO way to post. No laptop. Maybe I'll remedy that. I'll try it, but as ever, I defer to your skill (he says, bowing to the Blogoddess). lol
~S