Ok, ok, you can stop all the cheering and clapping, this post title doesn't signify that gemmak's-ville is closing down, you don't escape as easily as all that, it is merely a reference to this being the very last post in my 'post every day for a year' challenge!
I can no longer remember who it was who set the challenge or if it was just me that challenged me but however or whoever, I did it, this post is the final one in a year of getting a post published, by hook or by crook, every day since the 1st January 2005....I did it! Yayyy.
Perhaps only a small discipline I know but there have been times I promise you when it felt like a small mill stone around my neck, when I could think of absolutely nothing worth typing, yes I know that has been apparent from my content on many occasions, or was for one reason or another unable to access the internet.... but with a little help from my friends ....thank you Lisa, I managed it one way or another.
This morning at 5 am I thought I was going to be thwarted at the final moment. I got up for work and to post 'Saturday silliness' only to find that the ever efficient Wanadoo had killed off my connection yet again. Panic set in, given that last time it took them almost three weeks to rectify (something for which we are still enjoying months of free service), I left PG with instructions to get me a connection, any connection, up and running by this evening! He did not receive his instructions well at that time in the morning but none the less he got it fixed and here I am.
So that's it, my year is over, all that remains is to thank my tirelessly loyal readers for tolerating a year of such drivel and to wish you all a happy 2006.
Saturday, 31 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment