Things of course are not quite as they might seem, for my invitation is somewhat
more tenuous than it may first appear. Many moons ago I took a photograph and published it here on my blog, Dale took a particular fancy to it and I offered him said image in a decent size file and that was that, or so I thought but he had a plan.

He took my image and had it enlarged professionally, he then passed it onto a framer who framed it to perfection and finally today the completed item has been hung in his bedroom over his bed!
Wow, how flattered and puffed up with pride am I? Not to my knowledge has anyone ever wanted possession of one of my photographs, let alone spent good money on it and given it pride of place in their home!

Dale and I, who are both still given at times to be amazed by the possibilities that this modern technology allows us are both fascinated and amused that a little picture that begun in my garden, then flew across the Atlantic where it went from photo processor to framer and ended up thousands of miles away from it's beginnings is Scotland, on a bedroom wall in Canada!
Thanks Dale for liking what I did enough to do what you did, I am truly flattered, you made my day, week, month.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment