It just cannot have been two days, somehow, somewhere, some of it went missing, evaporated away perhaps in the stinging cold air that accompanied it, you may say what you like but I just know it was not two whole days!
Good grief, I barely even made it online in 48 hours, something almost unheard of in gemmak's-ville. I got up this morning to design jobs coming out of my ears, a virtual pile of unanswered emails, comments un-read and not so much as one new Tilly photograph taken to be offered up here for your
Christmas in retail, the cause of this disappearing weekend? I won't go there right now....suffice to say it is mad, the whole situation is mad, the customers are mad, the ethos is mad and many more weeks of it and I will be mad too!
So that's it, the weekend, or at least part of it, went awol and I'm off now to try and catch up and to endeavor to instill a little discipline in this kitten. Yes, I have the water sprays, the 'time out' theories, the scratching posts and the 'kitten toy box' stuffed full of every conceivable attention diverting kitten game but still she is hanging off the curtains and running around the walls......are there 'e-numbers' in cat food I wonder??


0 Comments:
Post a Comment