Monday, 24 October 2005

Haloscan

It would appear that today it is the turn of Haloscan to have the hump! One day I will log in here and find everything working at once! Ok, maybe that's asking way too much but for the time being, as Halo has done the off please feel free to use Blogger comments

Comment whore? Who me? ;o)

5 Comments:

Mick said...

my enetation comments have gone titsup again aswell.
I posted this in haloscan aswell but you might not see it.

Jennifer said...

Go figure eh! I finally upgrade and pay my $13.00 US funds even and here we are having troubles already. GRRRRR.

Kim said...

You're the only one I've found this morning who was quick enough to turn on the blogger comments!

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Back to Blogger comments... Just when you think you've got it set!

gemmak said...

Mick: No, it didnt appear on halo.

Enetation are always tits-up it seems. As fast as u fix it they break em again :o(

Jennifer: Typical eh! Tsk. Mine is the premium version but it doesn't stop em losing the plot. pfft.

Kim: Nothing quick about me flower, I always have both up. heh. Too used to blogger dying to have it any other way so I suppose it makes a change for it to be haloscan.

Idgie: Lol, tell me about it, I dont think everything is ever working all at once is it? tsk.