Tuesday, 10 May 2005

Oh...the disappointment

As ever, a quick meander through my referrer lists this morning provided amusement. There is always one isn't there, the individual who ended up at your little patch of the blogosphere as a result of a nefarious search. You gotta laugh.

today's amusement was provided by some poor soul Googling 'knicker blogs'. I can only imagine the utter disappointment(heh) on the face of some hormonally charged teenager or socially challenged fetishist as they opened the page, only to find nothing more erotic than a cats nose and Ditto!(NO! Please don't even go there).

I googled the phrase myself only to find that in a list of 'knicker blogs' I am number seven, all rather worrying when you consider that the reason for my inclusion in this questionable search result was a post months ago regarding we women's fight for comfort over our mans preferences!

Sorry sunshine but whoever you were, there are no steamy pics to be had here, no raunchy narrative, nothing you can purchase in a plain brown envelope....just me and my cats!

....and doubtless now that I have included the word 'fetishist' this won't be the last incident of amusement.

0 Comments: