Tuesday, 10 May 2005

Sorry guys......

....but it's too true amusing to resist!

Nominated as the best short joke this year:

A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.
"Mum," he asked, "are these my brains?"
"Not yet," she replied.

4 Comments:

dkgoodman said...

Too funny!

Last night, on a TV show I'm too embarrassed to admit watching, they had a cheesy guy ask a beautiful woman a question, and she thought it was perhaps the worst pickup line ever.

"Hey... wanna see something swell?"

Melissa said...

Gemmak! Dave! Really! But since we're on the topic, I'm reminded of a practical joke that was played on a new nurse. The patient had a penile implant that could be inflated by pressing on a button that was under the skin near the scrotum. The new nurse was not aware of the patient's appliance and was told that she needed to touch that spot. Naively, she did as she was told with the expected consequences. At least the patient was in a coma, so that he couldn't complain. Or, maybe it's a shame that he couldn't enjoy watching a young, lovely woman activate his device. ;)

gemmak said...

DKG: Lol....I was once er 'chatted up' with a line worse than that, well I think it was worse tho it wasn't quite so lame! heh

C'mon man tell the TV show, afterall I admitted to watching 'Cheaters' *hides in shame*

gemmak said...

Melissa: Too funny, poor guy on all counts tho! :o/