On behalf of we who knew her a single rose has been sent, her husband requested donations to cancer research instead of flowers and a donation has been made. Thank you again to those who participated. Between 'December Moms', a group Karine belonged too and a few of us here, over $500 was raised in her memory!
I have said it before but I will say it again....Karine was a truly amazing and inspirational lady and I won't ever forget her. In life she taught me much and even in death I am still learning from her. Those of us who were privileged enough to get to know her, even a little, will miss her greatly.
Please, take a moment to remember Karine and to think of her grieving family today as they say their final goodbye to a very special and brave wife, mother and friend.
"Goodbye Karine, our Nordic goddess, be happy and at peace, you will live on in our hearts and memories"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment