Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?
Lisa
Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?
2002.....for all it had it's problems and difficulties it was the year I met PG, moved to Scotland and finally began to understand what I am about.
Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.
An Austrian woman named Gabrielle who I met on holiday in Cornwall perhaps 15 years ago. We became close friends and remained in contact for a number of years but eventually lost contact. I would love to know what she is up to now and catch up.
Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?
Chinese take-away, last night!
Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.
Boisterous, belligerent, befuddled!
Friday, 4 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment